In this busy and diverse role, you will be working as part of the Event Coordinator Team delivering our “cannot-fail” conferencing solutions to a variety of corporate businesses and working on a wide range of events for global clients.
What you’ll do
As an Event Coordinator, you will be responsible for operating a variety of audio and web conferences for our high-profile VIP clients. You will manage each conference from booking to billing; ensuring each customer receives the flawless service that they expect from us.
The primary tasks you will be responsible for are:
- Processing bookings and recommending services.
- Acting as the main point of contact for the call organiser and all other parties on your assigned calls.
- Working efficiently and accurately to maintain Incomm’s industry leading service levels.
- Professionally operate web and audio conferences, making announcements into the event call and managing the Q&A session.
- Producing a range of after call documentation such as call metrics and edit and format call recordings.
- Maintaining good office administrative practices and responding to customer enquiries.
What you’ll bring
To be successful in this role, you will have a background in customer service both over the phone and via email. You will go the extra mile to deliver the best experience to your customers, always offering a bespoke and tailored service. You will be confident communicating with high profile VIP clients and ensuring all their requests are met in a professional and timely manner.
You will be confident working on all Microsoft Office software, especially Excel, Word and Power Point; and have a passion for learning and using new technology. You will have excellent attention to detail and use your initiative when delivering outstanding service to customers.
Due to the nature of events and conferencing, you will need to be willing to work flexible hours to accommodate our customers’ events. And although rare, you may be required to work additional hours or evening and weekend shifts from time to time.
If you would like to be considered for this role; please email your resume and covering letter, quoting the job title to: email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
← View full list of career opportunities available