In this exciting role, you will be working as part of the Event Management Team delivering our “cannot fail” conferencing solutions to some of the largest businesses in the world. You’ll also have the opportunity to work on a variety of events for global clients.
What you’ll do
As an Event Manager, you will be a trained to become a technical expert and primary point of contact for our clients. You’ll enjoy finding solutions and recommending, where necessary, services that can enhance their events and conferences.
You will also be responsible for:
- Managing and supporting an event team to deliver phone and web events from our office and at the client’s premises.
- Providing advice and working alongside the client’s audio-visual and webcasting teams.
- Sourcing, managing and organising suppliers required for events.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for new and key clients.
- Demonstrating additional services to our clients where appropriate.
- Advising on the best solution for complex conferences.
What you’ll bring
To be successful in this role, you will have a passion for providing outstanding customer service and a track record of flawless service delivery. You will have a background in face to face customer service most likely in a business to business environment and will be confident with providing service to VIP and executive customers.
We will be looking for you to have experience leading and motivating your colleagues, as well as the proven ability to prioritise your work load especially when juggling multiple projects. You will also need to be self-driven highly motivated and always looking for ways to improve customer experiences.
Events are either held at the customer’s office or at a suitable conference venue. Day trips and overnight stays, usually in London, are therefore a regular requirement for this role, so flexibility is an important consideration.
If you would like to be considered for this role; please email your resume and covering letter, quoting the job title to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
← View full list of career opportunities available